I have finished 133 of these puppies, and I think that may be enough. They look kinda cool on the floor, so I am really jazzed about how they might look on my design wall.
And here is the fun one:
I will have to make a pile of half-triangles for the sides of the quilt and a few more blocks to see how I can get color into this piece.
Here is a sample, just because I happened to have this black-with-red fabric nearby. Don’t know if this will be enough color to compete with all this black and white.
And, now that I have finished all of these blocks, I am amazed to realize that I never once considered using the same fabric for all three sides of each of these triangles. Oh, well . . .
Would have looked like this:
Maybe that is how the color can be used. Hmmmmmm . . . .
And here’s another one of the CQP kits, just for fun: